[Immunology] HNA-3a

Jeff via immuno%40net.bio.net (by jeffreyzirger At gmail.com)
Wed Jan 24 14:49:21 EST 2007

I am looking at antibodies to neutrophil antigens.  HNA-3a is one of
these antigenic epitopes.  I was wondering if anyone has been able to
determine the actual identity of this protein.  For example HNA-1 is
found on CD16.  HNA-2 is found on CD177.  Literature searches only say
that HNA-3a is found on an undetermined 50-70 kD protein.  I am just
curious if anybody knows the true identity of this 50-70 kD protein or
a reference that may help.  Thanks, for any help you can give.

Jeff