[Immunology] Would you please do me a favor? About "Aquacide"

r94223035 At ntu.edu.tw via immuno%40net.bio.net (by r94223035 At ntu.edu.tw)
Thu Jan 25 20:46:51 EST 2007

Dear friends:

I concentrate protein in dilute solution by putting it in a dialysis
bag(MWCO 5000). I make a 2%~4% syrup and add aquacide in the solution.
Then I place the dialysis bag in this syrup and weight down it before
placing in a refrigerator overnight. Is this process right? If it is
right, how long will it take for this step average?
Thank you in advance
Respects
                                              Sheng-Jan Wu