[Immunology] neutrophil isolation

Nitin Agrawal via immuno%40net.bio.net (by nagrawal1 from PARTNERS.ORG)
Tue Jul 17 16:25:09 EST 2007

Hi Brian,

I saw your post about neutrophil isolation in one of the blogs. Could
you help me with few things regarding the protocol:
1. What is the minimum volume of whole blood that can be used to isolate
2. Can you please tell me the vendor information to get the chemicals?

Nitin Agrawal
Postdoctoral Fellow
Center for Engineering in Medicine
Massachusetts General Hospital and
Harvard Medical School
Phone: 617-643-4036

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.