[Immunology] Waters Alliance HPLC for sale $16,000

Kucharew, Nick via immuno%40net.bio.net (by nickk from fieldchem.com)
Thu Oct 25 09:31:54 EST 2007

Hello,

I found your contact info from a web page from 1999 selling lab
equipment, and so forth. I'm looking for the original software for a
Varian SpectrAA 400P with a GTA-96 furnace, and am wondering if you have
it or know where I could purchase it. Varian no longer sells that
software.
Thanks

Nick Kucharew

Kind regards,

Nick Kucharew
Manager, Information Technology
Fielding Chemical Technologies Inc.
3549 Mavis Road
Mississauga, Ontario L5C 1T7
Canada

P: 1-905-281-4639
F: 1-905-279-9277
Email: NickK from fieldchem.com
Web: www.fieldchem.com

This message is intended only for the recipient to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential information that is subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.