[Immunology] Regarding human anti-Tetanus Toxoid IgG standard

tarun gupta via immuno%40net.bio.net (by hotbacteria from rediffmail.com)
Thu Sep 13 10:22:57 EST 2007

Respected Dr. Shen,

Kindly refer to Journal of clinical Immunology. 1990 Sep;10(5):255-64. This paper discusses IgG anti-tetanus toxoid antibody synthesis by human bone marrow and I guess following paper can also give you some clues: http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/bsc/cei/2004/00000137/00000002/art00004

I hope this is of some help.

Kind Regards,
Tarun Gupta
--
MSc Human Genomics
National Centre of Human Genome Studies and Research

~Exciting Science forum: http://groups.google.com/group/exciting-science
~Bioinformatics Resources: http://hotbacteria.blogspot.com
~Scientific Information Sharing Resource: http://sisr.blogspot.com
~About Me: http://hotbacteria.tripod.com