[Immunology] FW: Florence Immunology Conference ( New Submission Deadline: May 15th, 2008)

Kantarelis, Demetrius (Economics) via immuno%40net.bio.net (by dkantar from assumption.edu)
Wed Apr 16 11:15:27 EST 2008

**Florence / Italy Immunology Conference:
 Deadline reminder - May 15, 2008**

For Preliminary Program & Schedule, please browse
<http://www.firnweb.com/FIRNCall08.htm
<https://fe.assumption.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://fe.assumpti
on.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.firnweb.com/FIRNCall08.htm>
>.

Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,

Because the original submission deadline (of March 30th) fell in the
middle of scheduled
holidays many of you have requested various extensions.

We are happy to inform you that we have decided to extend submissions
until May 15th 2008.
Please see below a modified brief announcement.

**********

Frontiers of Immunology Research 2008 International Conference
www.firnweb.com <http://www.firnweb.com/>

Florence, Italy
July 22-26, 2008
Hotel Croce di Malta

The Frontiers in Immunology Research Network (FIRN) invites you to
participate in its 2008 Conference to be held in the Florence, Italy, at
the Croce di Malta Hotel, July 22-26. The conference welcomes
researchers
from academia, corporations, governments and other organizations.
Participants may present their research findings, display their posters,
participate in roundtables or simply observe. To participate as a
PRESENTER please submit via email and post ABSTRACTS and/or brief
descriptions of POSTERS (of no more than 200 words) along with your
complete details by May 15th, 2008 as follows:

Frontiers in Immunology Research Network (FIRN)
64 Holden Street
Worcester MA 01605-3109
USA
Tel.: 508-852-3937, Fax: 508-595-0089