[Immunology] neutrophil isolation protocol

lloarca76 from yahoo.com via immuno%40net.bio.net (by lloarca76 from yahoo.com)
Tue Jul 14 14:55:47 EST 2009

Hello Bryan,

I read the protocol you posted online that describes how to isolate neutrophils from blood.  Is it possible to use this protocol to isolate neutrophils from liver biopsies of people with chronic liver diseases?

Actually, I need to isolate neutrophils, DCs and Kupffer cells and I haven't found a protocol that I can use for the separation of the three types of cells.  If you know a protocol that addresses this, I would greatly appreciate that information.

Thanks a lot,

Lorena Loarca