Memorandum of Understanding for Confrence "[Immunology] Acapulco and Hawaii 2009 Immunology Conferences"

support from via (by support from
Tue May 12 23:33:00 EST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you that "American Journal of Immunology" decided to dedicate a special issue for publication of all accepted articles presented at your conference for more citation and world wide readership.

American Journal of Immunology is available in both, online and print format with full length articles for free and unlimited data download.

American Journal of Immunology would bear printing and publication cost of all articles.

Would you please kind enough to spare some time to respond and forward this e-mail, add our name in sponsors list and share your ideas with us.

I look forward to hearing from you in very near future.

Science Publications