[Immunology] Need help about human IgM ELISA

Luis Antonio Ochoa Ramírez via immuno%40net.bio.net (by ant127 from hotmail.com)
Tue Jun 15 17:15:23 EST 2010

I need to run an assay to evaluated the humoral responses of hPBMC with different treatments. Since I won´t be testing that many samples I'm looking for an unexpensive ELISA kit. I'm trying to make it a quick test so I plan to stimulate PBMC with LPS and measure IgM production after 72-96 h incubation.

Any suggestions about products and about stimulation protocols would be really appreciated.

Biol. Luis Antonio Ochoa Ramírez

Prefiero un día sin coche que sin Messenger