[Immunology] Question about NBT assay?

Luis Antonio Ochoa Ramírez via immuno%40net.bio.net (by ant127 from hotmail.com)
Tue Jun 29 15:30:27 EST 2010

I'm trying to perform a NBT assay to measure O2 production from monocytes. I don't have much experience in this but so far I know that I need a NBT saturated solution + PMA. My question is: what concentration of those reagents should I use?
About the solvent, I have considered two options: RPMI 1640 + 10% FCS or Hank's balanced salt solution (+Ca, +Mg), but I haven't decided.
By the way, it's for a colorimetric test.
Any help about one or both of my questions would be really appreciated.

Biol. Luis Antonio Ochoa Ramírez

Soy como quiero ser en mi Messenger

En Messenger están mis contactos con los que sí tengo contacto

¿Te falta espacio para tus correos? Enciende tu hotness con Hotmail
Hotmail: as HOT as always