[Immunology] Human Peripheral blood's Neutrophil isolation

Navasin Saleem via immuno%40net.bio.net (by nawalusi from yahoo.com)
Fri Sep 24 01:58:23 EST 2010

i need to know what are the differences between ficoll400, ficoll-hypaque and
ficol-paque in neutrophil isolation? which one do i use? is it true that they
are the same product?
i need to isolate neutrophil cells from human peripheral blood but i can't get
ficoll-hypaque which most researchers use due to the difficulties in
obtaining it in my country.
would you help me please to figure out the solution for my problem?

best regards