[Immunology] Human Peripheral blood's Neutrophil isolation

Tico Europe | Daniël van Akkeren via immuno%40net.bio.net (by daniel from ticoeurope.com)
Mon Sep 27 14:18:27 EST 2010

Dear Navasin,

In reply to your e-mail can inform you it's all the same product only different brand names and to make it more complicated thinking of offering same product but under the name Ticol400 at half the price you paid.

If you are interested then please let us know.

Trust this answers your question.

Kindest regards

Daniel van Akkeren

Tico Europe Ltd
Straat van Makassar 65
1183 GZ - Amstelveen
The Netherlands

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: immuno-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu [mailto:immuno-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] Namens Navasin Saleem
Verzonden: vrijdag 24 september 2010 14:01
Aan: immuno from magpie.bio.indiana.edu; immuno from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Onderwerp: [Immunology] Human Peripheral blood's Neutrophil isolation

i need to know what are the differences between ficoll400, ficoll-hypaque and
ficol-paque in neutrophil isolation? which one do i use? is it true that they
are the same product?
i need to isolate neutrophil cells from human peripheral blood but i can't get
ficoll-hypaque which most researchers use due to the difficulties in
obtaining it in my country.
would you help me please to figure out the solution for my problem?

best regards

Immuno mailing list
Immuno from net.bio.net