MEDFORUM bulletin board

Cornelius Krasel zxmkr08 at
Sat Apr 24 16:26:28 EST 1993

[I had to start a new thread since replies to Una's posting would have
 been sent to her instead of to the group...]

Funnily, although I would be interested in this MEDFORUM bbs (just to
have a look, anybody learns more by being curious) it seems that it
is not (yet?) available on this side of the great pond...

When did they start gating MEDFORUM into Usenet?

/* Cornelius Krasel, Department of Physiological Chemistry, U Tuebingen    */
/* email: krasel at                             */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (R. Dawkins / anonymous)     */