Contact with what was Yugoslavia

David Lewin david at lewin.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 21:40:19 EST 1993

                                            David Lewin
                                            White Gables
                                            156 Totteridge Lane
                                            London N20 8JJ

                                            Tel: 081 446 0404
                                            Fax: 081 445 8732
                               Compuserve EMail:  100115,1065
                                 Internet EMail: lewin.demon.co.uk

London, 27.June.1993

Can anybody out there help me?

I am searching for

1. a LIST OF PUBLICATIONS and, hopefully,

2. TRANSCRIPTS of these publications of

BULKA KAMHI-DANON who worked in Sarajevo until ca. a year ago.

I know that some of her work appeared in the journal

    "Glasnik Drustva Hemicara I Tehnologa BiH" from 1964 to 1975

Also in

    "Radovi Akademije Nauka I Umjetnosti BiH"  from 1968 to 1992

Is there perhaps someone from BELGRADE out there able to receive
my message?