Correction to posting from Dr. O'Grady

Thu Mar 11 16:33:12 EST 1993

This was just called to my attention by Dr. O'Grady.

Dave

I did, however, notice a rather glaring errorthat I made in my original
message.  On one of the last lines, I say, "...publishers and librarians
are saying that they would go looking for a lawyer...."  Needless to say,
that should read, "...publishers and librarians are saying that they would
*not* go looking for a lawyer if they saw on of their journals' abstracts
posted to a bulletin board." !