Science Article on Electronic Publishing among Physicists

FORSDYKE at QUCDN.QueensU.CA FORSDYKE at QUCDN.QueensU.CA
Sun Mar 14 14:11:07 EST 1993

>>                   you are as well placed as anyone to do two things
>>            First,contact the people who are responsible for this delightful
>>            software we are using (?Linda Littleton and Bill Verity of Penn
>>            State Centre for Academic Computing) and ask whether in the next
>>            release it would be possible to include an extra more user       y
>friendl
>>            message identification tag at the top of the message (along the
>>            lines of the one I suggest, which is immediately recognizable by
>>            readers of the paper literature).
>
>What software are you referring to above?  We are probably all using
>*different* newsreaders.

              I am using METNEWS and I imagined that software was responsible
              for the message identification at the top. If not, then it would
              be nice to find what system is responsible and get the authors to
              make the addition I suggest.  Don Forsdyke