Abstract Waiting...

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Mon Mar 15 22:34:14 EST 1993

jasons at bmc.uu.se (Jason E Stewart) writes:

>My group is in the process of publishing a pretty novel new method useful
>to biologists in Analytical Biochemistry, and we would love to submit the
>abstract to BIONET after the modifications are accepted.

>How do we do it?

At the moment since there isn't an abstract newsgroup, I'd suggest
posting to methods at net.bio.net, the posting address for the METHODS
newsgroup.

It looks like comment is dying down on this so I am going to put
together and post on BIONEWS a proposal for such a newsgroup after one
last consultation with Don Gilbert.  Stay tuned to BIONEWS and
BIOFORUM for the call-for-discussion later this week.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				kristoff at net.bio.net