TIBS Computer Corner, October issue

Una Smith una at minerva.cis.yale.edu
Thu Nov 11 12:26:05 EST 1993

There are 2 slight errors in my address as it appears in my TIBS Computer
Corner article in the October issue, TIBS 18(10):398-399;  the correct
address appears below in my signature.

To save time, expense, and paper, rather than providing reprints of the
article, I direct readers to "A Biologist's Guide to Internet Resources",
from which the TIBS article was adapted.  The latest version of the Guide
came out on 10 November, and I have posted instructions on how to get it
in bionet.general.

--
	Una Smith

Yale University, Department of Biology, Osborn Memorial Laboratories,
PO Box 6666, New Haven, Connecticut  06511-8155     smith-una at yale.edu