Announcement: JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY

Joe Felsenstein joe at evolution.u.washington.edu
Mon Apr 4 16:41:59 EST 1994

In article <2nhs99$puo at hto-d.usc.edu> rkou at hto-d.usc.edu (Roger Kou) writes:
>Announcing a new quarterly peer-reviewed journal
>
>JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY
>Computational Molecular Cell Biology
... [more deleted]
>information at the molecular level.  COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY will accept papers on

So ... what is the name of the journal?  Is it
         Journal of Computational Biology
or:      Computational Biology

I'd really like to know because last year I agreed to be a member of its
Editorial Board!  At that time the name seemed to be just "Computational
Biology".

-----
 Internet:         joe at genetics.washington.edu     (IP No. 128.95.12.41)
 Bitnet/EARN:      felsenst at uwavm