Announcement: JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY

Keyuan Jiang jiangky at vuse.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Apr 5 11:05:06 EST 1994

hi, joe,

since your email address doesn't work, i have to repost my reply here. hope
you will read it.

in article <2nq1j7$7mp at news.u.washington.edu>,
joe at evolution.u.washington.edu (Joe Felsenstein)

>So ... what is the name of the journal?  Is it
>         Journal of Computational Biology
>or:      Computational Biology

roger kou posted a similar message to bionews at net.bio.net. the journal title
in the posting is

  JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGY
  Computational Molecular Cell Biology

i guess the first line is the main title and the second one is the subtitle.

>I'd really like to know because last year I agreed to be a member of its
>Editorial Board!  At that time the name seemed to be just "Computational
>Biology".

dan davison at university of houston should be able to answer your question
regarding the change of the journal name. the very first time i saw the
announcement of the journal is November 1992 when i was attending the keck
symposium on computational biology at houston. dan has told me there have
been some changes in the journal name.

--
keyuan jiang, vanderbilt university (jiangky at vuse.vanderbilt.edu)