Seeking journal for fly hormone gene/AA seq.

RiverSloth riversloth at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 17:35:20 EST 1994

Hello,

I am fairly new to the parisitology field and find that I need someone to
let me know if there is a parasitology journal which considers the
publication of DNA/amino acid sequence papers. The gene I have cloned and
sequenced codes for a neurohormone from a biting fly.

I am also of course considering holding off publication until I compile
more data on cellular localization, developmental expression, etc., in
which case I will submit all the information to one of the journals as
part of a larger study. If I do this I expect a year or so will pass
before I am ready to submit the larger body of work.

Your opinions will be carefully considered and appreciated.

thanks,

Felix Guerrero, Ph.D.
USDA-ARS Livestock Insects Research Lab
Kerrville,TX