Impact Factor

colemanr at garnet.berkeley.edu colemanr at garnet.berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 14 06:20:44 EST 1994

Cornelius Krasel <krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de> wrote:
>Are impact factors available on the net somewhere? Until 1988, the Journal
>Citation Reports used to come with the Science Citation Index, but
>apparently, now they are published separately. I have yet to find
>a German library which has the JCR (I didn't look too hard, admitted :-).
>--Cornelius.

I'd also like to know what the Journal Citation Reports looks like these
days -- I was told by our librarian that it no longer was published (which
I seriously doubted, but the librarian wasn't too interested in following
up on this).  Is it available in printed copy or only on microfiche or
CD ROM or what?
-- Ron Coleman
   colemanr at garnet.berkeley.edu