home subscription of journals

fcarucci at delphi.com fcarucci at delphi.com
Sun Feb 27 01:59:17 EST 1994

	I'd like to know if there is any way that I can get a home subscrip-
tion of a medical journal, preferably The New England Journal of Medicine.
I'm a student that is very interested in some of the more current issues in
the medical world today.  If anyone can help me, give me a phone number to
call or an address to write to, it would be greatly appreciated.  Also, if
anyone knows, tell me how much a year's subscription would cost.  Any info
anyone has, please leave me E-Mail on delphi.com.

Thanx.