Need advice on how to correct author list

Reinhard Doelz doelz at
Wed Mar 9 02:23:24 EST 1994

last year I submitted a paper to a computer-oriented biology journal.
As I got the manuscript back with a couple of corrections, I changed as
appropriate and was confirmed that it would be printed. I did, however,
never receive galley proofs. Now I get the reprints and it has one
author in the headline I never heard of ! This name is obviously
an editor's mistake, as neither of the references shows evidence
that this name is involved in any way in the production of our paper.
Never in the history of my lab a person of this name worked on this
topic neither did work here at all, and I never heard of such a person
working on a related subject.

What can be done to correct this pity?

  |    Dr. Reinhard Doelz     | Tel. x41 61 2672247    Fax x41 61 2672078 |
  |      Biocomputing         | electronic Mail       doelz at |
  |Biozentrum der Universitaet+-------------------------------------------+
  |   Klingelbergstrasse 70   | EMBnet         embnet at |
  |CH 4056 Basel  SWITZERLAND | Switzerland |