Looking for Addresses

Rob Harper harper at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Nov 21 05:34:03 EST 1994

In article <3acg5v$boq at nuscc.nus.sg>, scip4076 at leonis.nus.sg (Wong Tze Chin) writes:
>1. My university's library does not have the Journal of Irreproducible
>Results. I've only read the Best of JIR, 1986 ed. Can anyone tell me:
>a. e-mail address of JIR, if any.
>b. postal address of JIR
>c. Subscription details, if possible?
>
>2. Coleopterists Society/ Bulletin
>a. e-mail address
>b. Can subscriptions be paid through creadit card?
>
>Please e-mail me directly. Any help will be appreciated!
>
>Alvin Wong

You might like to subscribe online to the Mini-Annals of Improbable Research
The last one was out in November. It is on a LISTSERV near you:-)

The mini-Annals of Improbable Research ("mini-AIR")
Issue Number 1994-07
November, 1994
ISSN 1076-500X
Key words: science humor,improbable research,Ig Nobel
The mini-journal of inflated research and personalities
published by The Annals of Improbable Research (AIR)
at The MIT Museum

For more information contact Marc Abrahams <marca at MIT.EDU>

All the best Rob.