Canadian Pharmaceutical Journal

Cliff Goodman be088 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Wed Sep 28 13:04:55 EST 1994

Hello from the Canadian Pharmaceutical Journal.  We have recently
gained access to the Freenet in order to expand our research
areas.  We are looking for topics of interest, comments, area
warranting further research, and general conversation.
We can be reached via email at be088, and will supply our
voice number or snailmail address upon email request.
We will not quote any conversation/commentary from the freenet
without permission from the quoted parties (gained before the
fact).
Thank you for your time, we look forward to future communication.

Cliff Goodman
Editorial Assistant and Researcher
Canadian Pharmaceutical Journal