Latest List of Journals on bionet.journals.contents

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at NET.BIO.NET
Thu Apr 27 17:44:19 EST 1995

At the request of your discussion leader, Dr. Donald Forsdyke, I will
be posting in this forum the list of Tables of Contents posted on
BIO-JOURNALS/bionet.journals.contents when new additions occur.

The latest list follows and recent additions are marked with an *
below.  All of this material is contributed directly from the
publishers either by e-mail or on diskette.  If you are a publisher
and would like to contribute the Table of Contents of your journal in
the biological sciences, please contact me by e-mail.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				biosci-help at net.bio.net

Journal Tables of Contents posted to BIO-JOURNALS/bionet.journals.contents

		       (last revision 4/27/95)

The following journals appear regularly:

(* = new addition since last version of this list)

Anatomy & Embryology
Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology
Applied and Environmental Microbiology
* Aquatic Microbial Ecology
Archives of Microbiology
Binary
Bioelectromagnetics
Biological Cybernetics
* Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
CABIOS
Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology
Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy
Cell and Tissue Research
Chromosoma
Clinical Chemistry
Current Genetics
Current Microbiology
Differentiation
* Diseases of Aquatic Organisms
EMBO Journal
European Biophysics Journal
European Journal of Applied Physiology and Occupational Physiology
European Journal of Biochemistry
* European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Evolution
Experimental Brain Research
Experimental Physiology
Histochemistry
Human Genetics
IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology
Immunogenetics
Journal of Bacteriology
Journal of Biological Chemistry
Journal of Biological Systems
Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology
Journal of Comparative Physiology A: Sensory, Neural, and Behavioral
    Physiology
Journal of Comparative Physiology B: Biochemical, Systemic, and
    Environmental Physiology
* Journal of Computational Biology
Journal of Investigative Medicine
Journal of Membrane Biology
* Journal of Molecular Biology
Journal of Molecular Evolution
Journal of Physiology
* Journal of Theoretical Biology
Journal of Virology
Mammalian Genome
Marine Biology
* Marine Ecology Progress Series
Microbial Releases
* Microbial Ecology
Molecular Microbiology
Molecular and Cellular Biology
Molecular and General Genetics
Nucleic Acids Research
Oecologia
Plant Cell Reports
Planta
Protein Science
Radiation and Environmental Biophysics
Radiation Research
Roux's Archives of Developmental Biology
Seminars in Cancer Biology
Seminars in Cell Biology
Seminars in Developmental Biology
Seminars in Immunology
Seminars in the Neurosciences
Seminars in Virology
Sexual Plant Reproduction
TAG - Theoretical and Applied Genetics
Trees
Trends in Biochemical Sciences
* Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society