Correction of english articles

Andrew Martin martin at
Fri Dec 15 08:56:53 EST 1995

Gisela Hoschek (hoschek at JEEVES.UCSD.EDU) wrote:
: >I would be interested to know, if there is a call from non english speaking
: >biologists, especially in Europe, for a professional service over fax-modem
: >or e-mail, to correct articles written in english for publication in
: >international journals.  Any comments would be welcome.
: >
: >e-mail:knig1534 at mailszrz.zrz.TU-Berlin.DE

: Yes, there definitely is a great need for this. I have been doing it
: (translations and proof-reading) for a year now. Linguists cannot always do
: a proper job, if they are not familiar with the subject.
: If you want to know more, please ask me directly. Gisela

: Gisela Hoschek
: Personal editing-proofing-translating for bio communication
: 1124 Nardo Rd.
: Encinitas, CA 92024 USA                              (())
Ahh, but that would be *American*, not *English*.....   :-)

Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin,         University College London & SciTech Software
EMAIL: martin at                Tel:(Work) +44(0)171 419 3890