Order of Authors

MCGEED at HAL.HAHNEMANN.EDU MCGEED at HAL.HAHNEMANN.EDU
Mon Jan 9 13:23:35 EST 1995

	Why don't technicians suually get authorship?  Granted they don't write
or proofread the paper usually, but they overcompensate for this deficit by the
amount of data gathering and analyzing they do, and participate in the ideas
during group discussions.  Technicians are very underrated, I feel, as they do
an enormous amount of work- some of the key experiments in papers are done by
technicians, yet they are not authors, but merely acknowledged.  I'm just
curious why technicains aren't more recognized for the work they do.

	By the way, I'm not a technician!....

David