Scitation index

H.J. Treumann Biochemistry ext 4301 hjtreuma at
Tue Mar 21 11:01:53 EST 1995

There is also an online version of the science citation index. For
educational institutions in the UK it is 5000 pound sterling p.a. (I
think). Email BIDSHELP at for more information.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to any of the institutions I mentioned
above. My opinion is only mine, not my employer's.

Keith Robison (robison at wrote:
: Eivind Hovig (ehovig at wrote:
: : Is there any way to get at scitation indices through the net, or using
: : computers?

: Though I would love to be proven wrong, the only way to get these
: on a computer is to subscribe to the CD-ROM version from ISI.