Russian Translator Available

rozen at ix.netcom.com rozen at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 2 04:45:59 EST 1996

Hello,
  I am looking for contracts as a translator. I am very fluent in both
Russian (native) and English. I have a lot of experience in
translating documents and product manuals. Also recently I have
translated a technical book (mathematics). I am very experienced with
word processing, HTML, and with computers in general. So, if anyone
needs something translated from English to Russian, or vice versa, I
would be glad to do it.

                               Thank you for your time,
                                      Mike Rozenblyum