U L T R A S O N I C S for D E N T I S T R Y

hanknumb at kurir.net hanknumb at kurir.net
Thu Apr 23 19:39:12 EST 1998

U L T R A S O N I C S    for    D E N T I S T R Y

Need Info Quickly? Email: hanknumb at hotmail.com

   * Are you aspiring to be or are a Member of the Dentistry Profession?
        o Dentist or Orthodontist
        o Dental Hygienist
        o Dental Assistant
        o Dental Laboratory Technician

* Do you use U L T R A S O N I C S  for Cleaning and Polishing Your
   Tools Before Sterilizing?

* Do you Need LARGER, NEWER, or ADDITIONAL ULTRASONICS
   Equipment?

* RSW, Ltd. is the DISTRIBUTOR  for  CREST ULTRASONICS, the
   leading manufacturer and innovator of Ultrasonic Equipment .

* We offer a Line of Benchtop Units, Tank and Generator Units,
   Dental Accessories, and Aqueous Solutions for your Cleaning and
   Polishing Needs.

        o Benchtop Units have a 2 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor.

        o Tank & Generator Units have a 10 Year Warranty on Transducers,
          2 Year Warranty on Generators,  and a 1 Year Warranty on
          Tanks.

        o Full Sales and Service offices worldwide, so we can respond
          quickly to your needs.

        o The Units are Engineered for High Performance and Low
          Maintenance.

        o Our Chemistry Division is ready to assist with any questions
          or specific solution applications.

        o All Shipments are made DIRECT from Crest.

* Please CONTACT our Staff for Additional Information including
   Brochures, Technical Sheets, Pricing and Delivery.

        o Email: hanknumb at hotmail.com
        o Ph: 704-784-2366
        o Fx: 704-784-2377
        o Mailing Address:

          RSW, Ltd.
          Attn: Daryl Suther
          1051 Michael Ave.
          Concord, NC   28025

You have been carefully selected to receive this special
email announcement. If you wish to be removed from
future mailings, please send us an email, subject "remove"
to removeme at kurir.net.  Thank you!