sci.med.aids [51881] Re: Where does HIV integrate into genome

sci.med.aids sma at wubios.wustl.edu
Tue Jul 28 07:13:20 EST 1998

and when is it activated?

Dear Donald Forsdyke <forsdyke at post.queensu.ca>,

Thank you for your submission to sci.med.aids. Your posting has not
been accepted for posting based on a vote by the moderators, who have
the concerns explained below. If you have important information, we
urge you to spend the time to revise your article and resubmit. Please
consult the sci.med.aids FAQ
(http://www.aids.wustl.edu) for more information.
The vote was:

  Yes:  No: Marty Howard <martinjh at smartlink.net>-25,"S. Hall"
<shall at compassnet.com>-25

Moderator Marty Howard <martinjh at smartlink.net> voted No for this
reason:

  Occasionally we make a mistake and reject all copies of a message,
  including the original.  If this happens to you, please wait a few
  days, check to make sure that the message hasn't appeared in
  sci.med.aids, and resubmit it.

  Please be aware that it can take several days for a post to move
  through the moderation process, so be patient.

Moderator "S. Hall" <shall at compassnet.com> voted No for the same reason.

If you think this rejection was inappropriate, or you just want to
talk to a real human, reply to the individual moderators, or to
aids-d, the moderation discussion list for sci.med.aids.
Please include this rejection note, including your original posting,
in your mail. Send aids-d mail to the following address...

aids-d at wubios.wustl.edu

Please do not send a note to us through the sma submission address, or
through the newsgroup. This will require that we process it as a
normal submission and it will not be accepted since we do not approve
postings that contain notes to the moderators

Here is your original article: