Release - the website of creative youth angst emotion

Flem dukenukem_4evr at my-dejanews.com
Fri Jun 11 13:20:25 EST 1999

_Release_ has had major updates since its inception, and now includes a
mailing list to keep in touch with the inner philosophising of the mind.
There you shall find much for your psychoanalytical pleasure.

The site houses creative articles and fiction on issues, life, music and
film.

http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/_Release_/index.htm

It deals with issues from left politics, the education system,
relationships, morality, philosophy, honesty, and the interesting facets of
society in general.

For anyone interested in angst, youth, or emotion, you might like to take a
look -- you can download the whole site and read it offline.

My only ask is to tell me what you think.

See you there,
Clem

(oh, and do bookmark the site as the address is case-sensitive, or simply
join the Release mailing list)

--
Please e-mail as well as post replies to my messages!

... For a Creative Release of youth angst emotion
http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/_Release_/index.htm
Articles on Issues, Life, Fiction, Film and Music.