New Non-Profit Science Website In Need Of Help

The Mindfetch Team contact at mindfetch.net
Tue Jan 25 00:22:09 EST 2000

This is not an ad...well, maybe it is. But I am not looking for people
to buy stuff, or to get them to click on the banners on my website.

I started a project together with a few other students, because we felt
that there is no reliable place on the web to look for current
scientific research activities. Search engines return thousands of dead
links or links to porn sites that have nothing to do with science.

The project is absolutely non-profit (unless someone wants to give us
money...) and still in developemnt.

What we need are scientists and other reliable sources who would be
willing to publish papers on the website. All rights would stay with the
authors and the papers would not be edited for people with a Doctorate
or a Masters Degree.

Please take a look at our site and read the short introduction and
decide for yourself if you want to help:

http://www.mindfetch.net/

We appreciate ANY comments, so drop us a line if you think our project
is great (or not)....

Thanks a lot,

    The Mindfetch Team