BioMail--Free literature alert tool

miller miller at
Mon Mar 20 18:17:59 EST 2000

I am writing to introduce a nice tool, BioMail.
BioMail is a web-based program, which periodically supplies its subscribers with references to new
articles from Medline. All you do is go to the web site and register, providing search terms that
you usually use in doing your literature searches. BioMail will perform the search for you as often
as you like (daily, weekly, etc) and send you the results by email.

To try it go to:

I find it very useful so I thought you might too. Feel free to tell anyone else you think
might find it useful.

Holly Miller

Holly Miller, Ph.D.
Dept. Pharm. Sci.
SUNY Stony Brook                         Phone: 516 444-8018
Stony Brook, NY 11794-8651               FAX: 516 444-7641