I want to show off on my webcam for you... FREE!

AmiLynn at WatchMe.com AmiLynn at WatchMe.com
Sun Jan 13 23:13:10 EST 2002

Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by  (AmiLynn at WatchMe.com) on 19102³â, 1¿ù 14ÀÏ, ¿ù¿äÀÏ, 12:08:24¿¡

: Hey!  My name is Ami Lynn.  I'm 18 years old and I just got my webcam fixed, and I want to start showing off on it again.  iFriends is the perfect place to do this because it's FREE.  You can watch me live on my webcam for FREE!  Check out my webpage for pictures of me and more information.  http://www.ami-lynn.net/ See you soon... well, you'll see me ;-)  http://www.ami-lynn.net/