Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Mail Delivery System MAILER-DAEMON at me.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 27 15:27:16 EST 2004

This is the Postfix program at host calvin.me.gatech.edu.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<kevin at me.gatech.edu>: host
    /var/imap/socket/lmtpproxy[/var/imap/socket/lmtpproxy] said: 550-Mailbox
    unknown.  Either there is no mailbox associated with this 550-name or you
    do not have authorization to see it. 550 5.1.1 User unknown (in reply to
    end of DATA command)