[Fwd: American Maize Scouts]

Ed Coe ed at teosinte.agron.missouri.edu
Wed Nov 26 11:57:03 EST 1997

Cornetters--
This forwarded inquiry would be a good one on which to share your
response with  netters.
If you know this history, I expect other colleagues will be interested.
The same thought applies to quite a few of the messages we get on this
net; when we respond, let's give threading an opportunity, for the
benefit of all.
Ed