Current thinking on Maximum Yield for Field Corn??

T Hodges thodges at
Thu Oct 2 08:28:30 EST 1997

We run over 300 bu/ac under good conditions in south central
Washington.  Thats in an area of maximum solar radiation, no
rain, warm days, cool nights, and lots if irrigation.

In article <60obnc$jhd at>, Freddie Lamm <FLamm at> wrote:
>As a new member, I'll be brief.
>What is the current thinking on the maximum potential yield for field
>corn???.   Also a citable reference would be useful???

Tom Hodges thodges at
Professional Agronomist, member Baha'i Faith, Go player