[Fwd: Please send me info on corn]

Ed Coe ed at teosinte.agron.missouri.edu
Thu Apr 2 23:43:10 EST 1998

From: AoB Lover <AoBLover at aol.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 22:39:11 EST
To: db_request at teosinte.agron.missouri.edu
Subject: Please send me info on corn

Dear whoever receives this e-mail from the Corn/Maize homepage,
        I am starting a new science project on "What is the effect of Pigments
on the growth of Corn". I'm planting  mutated albino corn seeds and regular
(pigmented) corn seeds, to find out what the effect is.
I would really appreciate it if you could send me any current information on
the growth of corn (and the growth of albino corn.)
And anything eles that you think that could contribute to my research.
Thank you very much,
Rachel N.