hulless popcorn

Ed Coe ed at teosinte.agron.missouri.edu
Sat Apr 4 10:48:42 EST 1998

drp at gnat.net wrote:

> message originates from 207.144.101.222 891653711
> Submittor's Name: Susan Peoples
> Submittor's Email Address: drp at gnat.net
> Comments Follow:
>
> I am in Georgia and would like to purchase some hulless popcorn due to
>orthodontic reasons.  Please notify me on where I may obtain this popcorn.

It is sometimes called Japanese Hulless.  It is my favorite popcorn,
because it is light and tasty and leaves less hulls.
I find it in my grocery as the white variety on the shelf; packages do
not always say hulless.  If not available in a regular grocery, check a
specialty grocery.
Others on the maize net may have further information.
Ed Coe