Looking for a MALE roommate at Maize Genetics Conference

Jin Li jinli at iastate.edu
Thu Jan 29 22:02:18 EST 1998

My name is Jin Li and I am a graduate student of Iowa State University. I
am very glad to know that there is the chance of my attending 40th Annual
Maize Genetics Conference.

Here I want to look for a roommate (MALE) during the period of
conference. I came from Beijing, if you want to learn something about
China, maybe I can help you. Anyway, I believe that we can make friends
during the short 4 days. Thanks.

Jin Li

 B420 Agronomy Hall            PHONE: Home, 1-515-572-4398
 Iowa State University                Office, 1-515-294-1659
 Ames, Iowa 50011, USA                jinli at iastate.edu