Position open

K. Arumuganathan k_a at unlinfo.unl.edu
Mon Jun 15 10:07:00 EST 1998

Dear colleagues:

	We received a grant from Nebraska Corn Board to support a
Postdoctoral Associate in my lab from July 1, 1998 for one year (with
possiblity for renewal each year if we show good progress) to work on
construction and characterization of chromosome-specific libraries from
flow sorted maize chromosomes. Post-doc will also develop other uses for
maize chromosomes sorted from oat-maize addition lines and normal maize
lines. Will you please recommend a suitable person for this position or ask
interested person to contact me as soon as possible. Thanks for your help.

Dr. "Aru" K. Arumuganathan
University of Nebraska - Lincoln
Center for Biotechnology
N322, George W. Beadle Center