Agricultural Microbes Genome I meeting

Stephen R. Heller srheller at
Tue Apr 20 09:27:48 EST 1999

Based on feedback from participants and organizers of the Plant and
Animal Genome (PAG) conference series, it has been decided to have a
separate meeting for the growing area of Agricultural Microbes genome
research begining in January, 2000.

Agricultural Microbes Genome I will be held in San Diego, CA on January 13
and 14, 2000. The Agricultural Microbes I meeting will consist of lecture
sessions and one (1) poster session.  The lecture session topics will be:

Technology & Bioinformatics
Functional Genomics/Applications

Further details about the meeting are now available on the meeting web

The web site is currently operational and the poster abstract submission
forms should be operational by early fall of 1999.

Stephen R. Heller, Ph. D.
Guest Researcher
NIST/SRD, Mail Stop: 820/113
820 Diamond Avenue, Room 101
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-2310 USA
Phone: 301-975-3338    FAX: 301-926-0416
E-mail:  srheller at