Looking for tech positions

James O. Reynolds jreynold at uidaho.edu
Thu Apr 29 20:54:08 EST 1999

I am scouting for a position as an all-around technician in a maize
genetics/molecular research lab.  My current job is ending in a few
months because the PI has taken another position.  I do everything
including: field work, ordering supplies, training students, histology
(published images), molecular biology (pcr, cloning, northerns,
southerns, differential display etc...), and genetic tracking and
crossing.  Anyone out in corn world who is considering filling a
position could e-mail me for more information about my abilities or a
resume.  I would appreciate any information about openings.