consitutive root probe

paszkowski at ubaclu.unibas.ch paszkowski at ubaclu.unibas.ch
Thu Jun 10 09:54:47 EST 1999

Dear MAIZE,

Our project deals with the symbiotic interaction between maize and
arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi which intimately associate with roots of their
host plants.

Does anybody have a good suggestion which probe to use for root specific
polyA+ Northerns? Please have in mind that we have additional RNA of the
fungus within the same prep. What do you think of ubiquitin or actin? We
are not sure about their regulation in roots.

Who knows more about it and could provide us with some information and
ideally with an address where to obtain a clone from?

Many thanks in advance			UTA

Uta Paszkowski
University of Basel
Botanical Institute