Objective plant growth indicators between dent and black layer

Manjit Kang mkang at agctr.lsu.edu
Thu Sep 9 21:43:41 EST 1999

Dear Dr. Lamm:

An M.S. student of mine conducted a study in 1996 in Baton Rouge using the
North Carolina Design II. His results have recently been published in Field
Crops Research 61:211-222 (1999). Data presented in Table 1 show values for
kernel-fill rate/day ranging from 8.32 mg to 11.21 g with an LSD (0.05) =
0.24. Hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Manjit Kang

Manjit S. Kang, Professor, Quantitative Genetics
http://its2.ocs.lsu.edu/guests/sigmaxi/
105 Sturgis Hall, LA State Univ., Baton Rouge, LA 70803-2110, USA
http://appl003.ocs.lsu.edu/paws005.nsf/$Unique/mkang1?OpenDocument )
http://www.agronomy.lsu.edu/Faculty/Kang.htm