Society Name Change #2

Natasha Raikhel nraikhel at pilot.msu.edu
Tue Mar 7 14:00:31 EST 2000

Dear Colleagues,

This morning I was overwhelmed with responses to my message about the
ASPP name change. It is great that people do have and do express
their views. Many of you said that the name change is long overdue:
push, Natasha, this is the right thing to do! But I cannot do more
than I have done. If we want this to happen, you must post your
opinion on the ASPP website. The messages that have been sent to me
are nice; I see that I am not alone. However, we cannot make a
difference this way. You don't have to write a long message to ASPP,
a very short one will suffice.

You can send your message directly via email; the address is

	namechange at aspp.org

It will be posted on the website.

Or you can get to the website, by typing (http://www.aspp.org), then
selecting "Hot News." On that screen you will immediately see that
one of the "Hot topics" is Comments on the Society Name Change.
Clicking on this will take you to the page where you can read other's
(namechange at aspp.org) and write your comments.

Thank you for your response!
Best wishes,
Natasha Raikhel