corn

jean.beigbeder at seeds.Novartis.com jean.beigbeder at seeds.Novartis.com
Sun Mar 26 10:30:18 EST 2000

Dear Jean-Luc,

I do not know the name of the corn you are talking about but I
probably know the
type.

If you could send me the picture or a description of the ear :
length, number of
rows, color, flint, pop, dent type etc...  I could probably guess which one it
is.

If it is a pop corn, with pointed kernels, similar to the "strawberry-burgundy"
types, but with different colors, I personnally selected a white and a yellow
version. Are you interested ?

Anyway I can collaborate to your experimental garden. For your information I
will visit, next monday the botanic garden of Toulouse University and see what
do they have in their collection.

I am looking for different teosinte varieties, do you have any ?

Regards

Jean